QMCPL APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
Vacancies for Apprenticeship Training Approved by Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT), Mumbai
About Q M CompuTech Pvt. Ltd. (QMCPL): QMCPL is a leading Quality Management, Product Development, Outsourced IT Services and Consultancy www.qmcpl.com provider from Central India and is the offshore development center for delaPlex Software, LLC – USA.
About delaPlex Software: Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, USA. delaPlex Software is the first company to offer software development as a service™. Our company has a domain expertise in Broadcasting, New Media, Finance, Medical & Healthcare and others. www.qmcpl.com
The objectives of the Apprenticeship Program are:
- To offer apprentices an opportunity to develop their personal competencies and experience working in International software development company environment.
- To provide various divisions at the QMCPL with the assistance and enthusiasm of outstanding young students studying in a relevant technical fields such as Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and other graduates.
- The initial period of an apprenticeship with QMCPL will be of one year. The apprenticeship may be extended in agreement between QMCPL and the apprentice up to a maximum period of one year.
- The QMCPL Apprenticeship’s Program is full-time, e.g. apprentices spend six days a week, eight hours a day in the Section/Division which has selected them for an apprenticeship, carrying out their assignment under the supervision of a professional staff member. Requests for part-time or shorter periods will not be taken into consideration.
- Applicants who have successfully cleared their exams for their Final Year Eighth Semester examination from Computer Engineers, Electrical & Electronics Engineers, Computer Science & Engineers, and Information Technology branch.
- Throughout First Class in all semesters by clearing examination in First attempt.
- All applicants applying should have good working knowledge/training on following technologies:
- MS SQL Server 2008/2012
- Web Services
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- Other relevant exposure will be an added advantage
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Completed Applications are to be submitted to QMCPL on or before 31st July 2016.
The students who are interested in doing an apprenticeship at QMCPL must submit Part I Application Form. Please attach your latest Resume.
- The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test and/or Personal Technical Interview.
Conditions of the Apprenticeship Program:
- The apprenticeship will be subject to all the guidelines as prescribed by Board of Apprenticeship Training (Western Region) Mumbai.
- Please visit the website for further details : www.apprentice-engineer.com
FILL UP THE APPLICATION FORM FOR APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM Click Here Now
Please feel free to email us for any queries on : firstname.lastname@example.org